How about jumping out of a plane to admire the magnificent landscapes of Triglav national park?
Say no more! If you want to feel every cell of your body filled with adrenaline, skydiving should be on your bucket list! Rise to the 4000m altitude marvelling at the highest peaks of the Julian Alps and take a leap of faith in a tandem with a licensed experienced highly qualified skydiving instructor.
Skydive Bovec is the biggest dropzone in Slovenia located among the glorious mountain scenery of the Soca Valley. Tandem skydiving is an adrenaline seekers dream come true. Experience with freefalling is not necessary, but it sure takes guts. Only for the brave – skydiving is the easiest and safest way to experience the extraordinary sensation of a 50 – 60 second freefall with speeds up to 220 km/h. Pack your courage and embrace the freedom of the sky!
How difficult is skydiving?
There is no need for special preparations for skydiving although it’s recommended for guests to be healthy and with basic general fitness abilities. It’s recommended to eat and drink as you would regularly, but not to overfill, since it may cause nausea and sickness. Skydiving is not considered as difficult, since you have to follow basic instructions and you jump with a highly qualified licenced skydive instructor. In case you suffer from car sickness, it’s recommended to take nausea medication prior to the jump.
Minimum participants and group dynamics
- One guest jumps together with a skydiving instructor,
- no specific limitations to group dynamics,
- you can book as an individual or as a group.
What about our youngest?
The minimum age for skydiving is 16 years. Kids below 18 years must present a signed parental consent.
When arriving at the airport you will be greeted by the staff where you are provided with all of the necessary information.
Half an hour before the jump you will start to prepare for the jump. You will get all the necessary equipment and you will be strapped by the instructor and receive all the information and directions for the jump.
You will board the plane and ascend for 15 min to an altitude of 4000 meters. At 4000 m the door will open and you dive into a freefall. At an altitude of 1500 m, the main parachute will open.
You will fly for the rest few minutes and by raising your legs high, you will softly land.
On request before the skydive, you will receive the video or photos and we will say our farewells.
Who can’t attend skydiving Bovec?
- Pregnant women,
- people with mobility impairments, back problems and other psychophysical injuries,
- people under the influence of drugs or alcohol (no one is allowed to skydive under the influence of alcohol or drugs 24 h prior to tandem jump),
- max weight is 95kg (including. sports equipment); charges apply if a person is heavier, depending on the BMI (men: max 30.0, women 27.5). Staff will weigh the person if in doubt,
- minimum age is 16 years,
- above 60 years, a doctors certificate may be needed.
Partnering agency requires contact and clarification before you skydive if you suffer from or have previously suffered from any of the medical conditions below:
- severe head injury,
- recurrent blackouts or giddiness,
- disease of the brain or nervous system,
- high blood pressure,
- heart or lung disease,
- dislocated shoulder,
- recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb,
- replaced joints,
- back surgery,
- mental illness,
- drug or alcohol addiction.